Thursday, October 7, 2010

Let's All Go to the Lobby...

...and then promptly back to our seats to revisit some classics, especially after seeing these reimagined movie posters on the unfortunately named EveryGuyed.  I love the simplicity and the graphic punch, and even for the few movies in this lineup that I haven't seen, I know exactly what they're getting at.  Yes, I just ended a sentence with a preposition.

I first saw these linked from Valet and then again over at Manifold Destiny, but that won't stop me from posting here.


6 comments:

  1. These are awesome, thanks for posting, T!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. You know I love the last one.

    "Mock, yea. Ing, yea. Bird, yea. Yea, Yea."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the graphism of those posters (like your blog by the way). I put it in my blog to share it with French people. :)

    ReplyDelete