I may have mentioned before, but I love Trader Joe's. Just love it. I took today off and treated myself to a little TJ sweep. Yum.
Here are some of my Trader Joe's all-stars.
1. Chicken drumettes. They're like frozen chicken nuggs but way tastier.
2. Dark chocolate peanut butter cups. Smooth and creamy. And antioxidant-y.
3. Organic peanut butter sandwich cookies. Imagine Ritz Bitz but with flavor.
4. Gone Bananas! Frozen, chocolate-covered banana bites.
5. Fudge and/or Caramel Sauce. ...
Sorry. I'm back. :) Trader Joe's is just so beyond. Everything is so neatly packaged and extremely well priced. Most of you know that I'm not a big veg-eater, but they have such a nice selection that it's almost tempting.
If you're into fresh flowers and plants, they have you covered, too. What are some of your favorites?