Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mini-break. Sort of.

Hey faithful blog readers. 

Thanks for checking in.  Because I am on call for work this week and weekend, I have not had much time to update Specs Appeal.  It's now 11 PM, and I'm worn out. 

However, I did receive my brand new specs from Warby Parker yesterday.  And. I. Am. Stoked.

A blog post with pictures is forthcoming next week.  I also took a mini-field trip last weekend that I'm excited to share.

My pal Lexie ordered some Warbys as well, and hers look awesome.  (I know this from a cell phone picture, although I think she'll be posting a blog picture soon.)

Have a great weekend.  If I've neglected any of your blogs, I'm going to try to catch up as soon as I can.


2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for the reveal of the new specs! Enjoy a mini-break and as always thank you for being such a wonderful blogger friend... your comments always make my day!

    ReplyDelete