Monday, October 26, 2009

Candy on the Daily

I just can't help myself when I see delightful specs, even in illustration form.

This was at the bottom of one of my Daily Candy messages, which are tons of fun, in case you didn't know. Every Monday-Friday I get the 'Everywhere' version, and it tells me about cool brands or products or websites or travel destinations or...

Well, you get the idea. It's free, and it's usually pretty funny. Plus, they have great drawings and style. There's an edition for most major cities, and every Tuesday you can get Daily Candy Deals, which offers discounts at 3-5 e-tailers.

Try a bite, won't you?

3 comments:

  1. i used to get daily candy but stopped...maybe i should get them again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the daily candy illustrations. I get the D.C. version and the everywhere version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip. All signed up.

    ReplyDelete