Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February is for Lovers.

I'll spare you the usual speech about how I can't believe it's time to post another new calendar shot. And how the previous month flew by. And how I feel like I'm running at an incredible rate of speed.

Ok. JK about that last part. I don't run.

For this month's to-do list:

1. Get more sleep at night. I've been staying up until midnight here lately. If you see me on-line after 10:30 PM, please tell me to go to bed. Don't be an enabler.

2. Maybe buy a new TV. I know, I know. My resolution. But this is something I should buy for myself. I still have my sister's old loaner TV right now, which I'm completely grateful for. But I hear that HD is the wave of the future, and LOST just started back up. I'm already hooked I can't even stand it.

3. Exercise. Whoops. I know I said it last month, but I haven't done it. Not once. Not even a little. I am making my new pedometer jump, jump, though.

Have an excellent February, won't you?

4 comments:

  1. Excellent goals! Hey, maybe a new tv will give you some motivation to pop in an exercise tape if that's on your list as well? :) Best of luck, can't believe it's February either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4. Take a hint from the title of this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying an HDTV is possibly my single greatest purchase. I totally support that goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teach me yoga. I'll teach you bellydancing.

    ReplyDelete