Monday, February 8, 2010

West Elm Update

On Saturday I popped by my local West Elm store, and I have to say that it was bittersweet. That natural-colored pendant fixture is really nice looking, but it has this cloth/filter/shade thing underneath--you know, right where the light would come out. That could possibly make my bedroom more dim. Not ideal.

But the gray fixture (see the first picture in my previous post) is neat. I'm sort of worried about the scale, but I'm still thinking about it. That one does not have any crazy filters. In fact, it's lined with a metallic something or other that is supposed to reflect light.

The chairs and sheets were exactly what I had hoped for. But I didn't buy anything. Not to worry. :) Plus, by the time I'm ready to throw open the curtains and let some light in, those items will probably be on sale.

1 comment:

  1. I am such a huge online shopper. This is the kind of stuff that happens to me all the time. Actually going to the store is definitely the smart thing to do if only I wasn't so damn lazy.

    ReplyDelete