Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Allllmost there...

Have you ever had one of those (holi)days where you feel like you have it all together--and then, out of nowhere, you don't?

This Christmas has sort of been that way for me. I had most of my presents bought back toward the end of summer, or so I thought. Now I'm kind of scrambling to wrap and pack a bag for home and tidy up and catch up on my DVR.

Needless to say, I probably won't be posting again until after Christmas. But thank you so much for checking out Specs Appeal this year. I appreciate every comment, follower, and view. Merry Christmas!

And thanks to Martha for this little candy sweetness.

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I thought I had it all together, then all of a sudden...uhh, how did I forget my grandma?!!?

    :) Merry Christmas, Tommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Tommy! I hope you have a safe trip back home and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!! I hope you get a chance to relax and that it's a good one!

    ReplyDelete