Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas, Apartment Style

Today I thought I'd give a little holiday-peek into what I've done around the apartment, and then I realized I only took two decent pictures. The lighting situation in here is dire--more on that later.

First up is a little makeshift candy dish, courtesy of a small flower pot found at IKEA back from February's trip to Atlanta with delightful Ann Marie. I guess it's not really the most Christmas-y, but I like it just the same.



And here is my Charlie Brown tree, compliments of my awesome friends over at FredFlare! They sent me a little housewarming present, and I think it's just right! It came with a red glass ball, but I accidentally broke it. Yikes!

Here I've substituted with a nice, if somewhat oversized, felt ornament. Please pay no attention to my lumbering loaner telly. I plan on upgrading in the new year.

I also put up a ribbon on which to attach cards and holiday pictures, but I couldn't get the lighting to cooperate. It's simple and unobtrusive. Please take my word for it. :) I hope everyone is having a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love the apartment decor :) Bummer that the red glass ball broke, I think I enjoy the red snowflake substitution even more though!

    ReplyDelete