Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Always List: Scrub

After obtaining clean skin, sometimes it's necessary to scrub.  I've tried several over the years, but last year I ran across this Kiehl's scrub, and it's my favorite. 

I talked a bit about Kiehl's last year in a post about one of their ads, but I've only grown fonder of the brand since then. This scrub is a bit pricey, but my first tube literally lasted a year. A dab'll do ya, so I like to divide the price by 12 months and then by how many times a month (4-6) I use it.  Then it's not so bad at all. 

It has pineapple and papaya and smells good enough to eat, if you like fruit.

3 comments:

  1. OOOOO, love some pineapple. I should order this. Especially since my skin looks like that of a 13 year old right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it....i should try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy -- Any other Kiehl's products you could recommend? I like their "Kiehl's Musk Oil", though it's a bit sweet. Otherwise, I've never become very familiar with their range -- heaven forbid I've been missing out on something enjoyable!
    Thanks for your comment by the way, and yes: Aveda's scent for men is very nice indeed, just sampled it a few weeks back. Great taste you've got!
    All the best,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete