Sunday, July 31, 2011

Discounted Kiehl's Monday, August 1st!


If you're a fan of Kiehl's, then you know that they do not offer discounts very often.  In my several years of being familiar with the company, I've gotten a discount exactly once.  That was last Christmas. 

Tomorrow (Monday, August 1st) you can visit a free-standing Kiehl's store to receive 15% off your purchase* in conjunction with their LifeRide for amfAR, the American Foundation for AIDS Research.  They are also donating $5 for every visitor to the store tomorrow--up to $100,00!.

If anyone wants anything, let me know.  For real.  I'm going to pop over after work and pick up a new face wash that I've been sampling.  It's great for summer, which seems to last from May to November here.  :)  I hope you're enjoying your weekend.

*excludes gift cards and limited-edition charity products

No comments:

Post a Comment