Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Totally a Wash.

I guess I haven't really paid too much attention to these print ads by Kohler. They've been around for a while, and I've always given them a good once-over. But they're better than I remember.

One ad I do remember is this commercial. It hasn't been broadcast recently (that I know of), but I think of it at least once a month and have a little laugh to myself.

This brand makes me think of renovation but not necessarily innovation. However, if you're in the market for a new sink or bath fixture, they're definitely worth a look.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find someone else who loves dreamy advertising (like the vuitton ads you posted about a while back). My current obsession are the new(ish)Chanel ads on Lagerfeld's Vermont farm. You have a good eye...perhaps a reinvented career in advertising (ala Don Draper) is in the cards for you ;)

    ReplyDelete