Monday, November 23, 2009

A New Home (*snicker)


Remember how I was talking about finding a place for my antique treasures?

These results are probably not too surprising, but I like the way they turned out. Plus, they're not anything that most other people would have. Oh, and they were cheap. :)

I found this frame at Ross for about $4, and I just had to snip the print down a tiny bit. Here's a tip: Use the cardboard insert from the frame as a template and lightly trace cutting lines with a pencil. Easy squeezy.


The shoe form found a no-cost home atop a pile of books that was just jonesing for a lil' somethin' extra. Plus, it's a deep bookcase, so plain ol' books would be boring. I'm against that. The other shoe will drop somewhere else soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh!! Love the decor, very fun and interesting.

    I agree about Mr. Lambert...he can't steal Ms. Gaga's thunder though ;)

    ReplyDelete