I won't even try to say how quickly October went, especially in light of recent changes in my life.
Let's just get to the (somewhat abbreviated) lists, shall we?
On the to-do list:
1. Be thankful! What a great month to remind us of this. Despite all the crappy stuff that happens, we're very fortunate to have our freedom and to be able to afford things like Internet access.
2. Finish moving in. Ok, so my 'stuff' is pretty much at my new apartment, but it's not quite home yet. I'll be posting updates on rooms and areas as I go.
1. Get overwhelmed at work. Yes, I realize I posted this in September, but it holds true again. There's just so much information. Whew.
2. Find a broom handle to jab at the ceiling. The people who live above me seem to be alternatively moving heavy furniture, knocking on their own doors, and committing heinous crimes against nature at all hours. It's not ideal.
3. Lose sleep. My mind has enough going on in the background right now to mess around with unreasonable bed times. :) With that in mind, I'm signing off for now. Have a great November, and thanks for reading!