Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sated

Today I celebrated Thanksgiving proper with my fellow only-off-work-for-today Nashville friend Emily. And, I have to say, we turned it out in the kitchen. Here are some pictures of the table, side dishes, what was left of the turkey (with herbs, butter, wine, and lemon, no less!), and so on...

I hope you enjoyed these, but I doubt it will be as much as we did. Thanks, Emily!

This weekend I'm heading home to partake in the family meal. I'm pretty stoked about that, too.

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy!! Safe travels to the fam this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! I've spent my fair share of holidays away from immediate family. It always helps to have a friend close at hand to do it up in style with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving, it looked great!!

    ReplyDelete