Saturday, June 26, 2010

A Wayne Pate Weekend?

It could be.  I've been thinking about buying a couple of these prints for a while.  When I got my new computer last week (whoops...forgot to mention!), I thought I had transferred all of my bookmarks from the old computer.  Nope.  I had lost Wayne, and I couldn't remember his name. 

Thankfully, I ran across a link on a blog or website the other day.  Wayne Pate is an illustrator from Brooklyn who's done tons of stuff, including some national campaigns for the likes of Target.  Here are some of my favorites.



You know how I loves my stripes.  Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Really fun art! Whimsical and love his humor!

    Come and visit for a Designer Giveaway from Pillow Mint!

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The third one reminds me of you.

    PS totally laughed out loud at your Insanity comment. He is a stunnah and he will be taking it easy. Thanks for the sweet comment about him, he'll be resting aaaalll day.

    As for the food, I swear the recipe's aren't all grilled veggies (booorinnng) and fruit, they really mix it up so I'm not a nutcase and it isn't too bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tommy, these are cool. Defo pick up some for yourself!

    ReplyDelete